During the payment process in our shop we collect information about you.
What we collect and save
As you visit our site, we track:
- The products you have viewed: We will use this information to, for example, show you the products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this information for a tax and shipping estimate
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter it to, for example, estimate the shipment before you place the order and to send you what has been purchased!
Note: for further details on the information on cookies, from here you will be connected to the section.
When you make a purchase from us, we encourage you to provide information such as name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number / payment details and optional account information, such as username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- We send you information about your account and order
- We respond to your requests, including complaints and refunds
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Configure your account for our shop
- Respect all legal obligations, such as the calculation of taxes
- Improve the offers of our shop
- Sending marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number: this data will then be used to populate the cashier in your future orders.
In general, we keep your information as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use the data and as long as we are legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting reasons. This information includes your name, e-mail address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments and reviews, if you choose to leave them to us.
People on our team who have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide us. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access:
- Order information such as, item purchased, date of purchase and place of shipment e
- Customer information such as your name, email address and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide store and order services;
We accept payments through PayPal. During the processing of payments, some data is transferred to PayPal, including the information necessary to process or support the payment, such as the total of the purchases and the billing data.
What we collect and save
As you visit our site, we will keep track of:
- Products added to the wish list: we will use this information to show you and other users your favorite products and to create targeted email campaigns.
- The wish lists you have created: we will keep track of the lists you have created that will be visible to the staff of our store
People in our team who have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide us. For example, both the administrator and the store managers can access:
- Wish list details, such as added products, date, name and privacy settings of your wish lists
Our team has access to this information to offer you the best offers for the products you love.